Renowned for providing top-class quality education along with recognized degrees, the Canadian Universities offer a vast number of courses in Canada for Indian Students. A student can choose to take Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, Diploma, and Certificate levels of education in Canada. International students from across the world can choose the preferred level of the program and begin with their studies at top Canadian Universities offering various programs in different fields. Some of the top courses in Canada that a student can opt to undertake are business and finance, nursing, dentistry, engineering, pharmacy, management, medicine and science, media and journalism, and many more at different levels. Courses in Canada are offered from the top-of-the-line programs and use the most up-to-date instructional strategies featuring the most recent technical progression and practical usage. Have a glance at the top courses in Canada for Indian students discussed in detail below:
Courses in Canada for Indian Students
- Business and Finance: Business management courses are one of the most preferred categories of courses as far as Indian students are concerned. Off which MBA is one of the most sought-after courses in this field and it is always preferable to choose a niche like under the fields of banking, management consulting, investment finance as these never go out of style plus the demand for managerial heads in the different industry sectors is on the rise every passing day in Canada..However, it would be advisable to specialize by taking up Statistics, Accounting, or Finance instead of going for a general MBA since it has more niche value.
- Nursing: Nursing is yet another preferred profession by international students in the healthcare sector. One can choose to avail either a diploma or an undergraduate course in nursing but it is always best to go for an undergraduate course. Most nursing courses are specialized in Emergency Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Oncology Nursing, etc. Therefore, one can choose to undertake any type of program under this category.
- Dentistry: Without any qualms, dentistry is one of the highest paying professions in Canada, and in order to pursue a profession under this one needs to have immensely high qualifications and for that many years of education in the same field is required. Also, you can consider pursuing a master’s to specialize in areas such as Oral Pathology, Orthodontics, or Paediatric Dentistry instead of being a general practitioner. Also, along with doing the related undergraduate course, one must pass the DAT or the Dental Aptitude Test in order to qualify for a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) or a DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry).
- Engineering: A job in Engineering and the IT sector in Canada has always been highly valued and this is one of the top reasons why Indian students choose to study engineering courses in Canada. Some of the top engineering courses in Canada are Software or Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Chemical Engineering, and professions in this industry are the highest paid in and around Central Canada, in areas such as Ontario and Quebec.
- Pharmacy: Studying and practicing pharmacy requires a high level of expertise. Knowing which, most people employed in Canada in this field have usually completed at least their doctoral degrees if not conducted post-doctoral research. It is a heavily research-oriented area. Under this, there are a variety of career options to choose from such as community pharmacist, hospital pharmacist, pharmacist position at an educational institution, etc.
Now that you are very well aware of the top courses in Canada for Indian Students, when are you planning to get admission to your choice of institution and start living the life you’ve always longed for?