How about living the french life without being in France? Well, Quebec does it for you! It gives you the French experience in a cosmopolitan English-speaking country situated in North America. With all of its picturesque landscapes, rich cultural diversity, splendid quality of life, and international exposure, it is one of a kind province that gives you the best student experience that you can ever imagine.
Reasons to Study in Quebec
- Excellent quality of education
- Affordable tuition fees
- Overall living costs in Quebec is the lowest
- Shorter programs and the much popular Quebec Experience Program (PEQ) make Quebec a favorable destination amongst international students.
- Extravagant cultural scene
- It is the only province to offer post-study rights to students from the public as well as private institutions.
- Unlike other provinces where bachelor’s degrees are for four years, Quebec offers bachelor’s degree courses that are designed for completion in 3 years.
Study Permit Requirements for Studying in Quebec
The primary conditions to avail a student visa to Study in Quebec include:
- Securing admission in a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Quebec. Don’t forget that each institution has its own admission criteria.
- Acquiring a CAQ or Quebec Acceptance Certificate a document issued by the Ministry of Immigration, Diversity, and Inclusion – Quebec that is a piece of evidence that you’ve been accepted as an international student.
- You will also have to provide proof of your financial capacity that shows you have enough funds to pay your tuition fees and can manage your living expenses.